Saturday, March 1, 2008

Visit to Arizona with Ty and Tiff










Since I still haven't figured out how to do a stinking slide show... these are just some of my favorite pictures of the trip Amanda, Ryan, Austen and I took to Arizona to visit Tyler, Tiffany, Jake, Jashua, Hayden and Holli. We have never been out to visit them the whole 9 or whatever years they've lived there... and I haven't seen my brother Ty since Ashlii got married 5 years ago. It was the BEST!! Don't worry, I will figure the whole slide show thing out.



We didn't get to see as much of Jake as we'd liked because of his busy work and school schedule. I sure am glad we got to hear him play his guitar... I was really impressed!

3 comments:

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Kerri,
It doesn't freak me out at all!:0) I am glad you found my blog! I loved hearing from you, and I will tell my parents hello. It looks like you guys had a blast in Arizona! How fun!
Jeana

emily said...

I haven't seen tyler in forever either...so I'm glad you posted pictures of him since he doesn't on his own blog! Looks like a fun time!!!

Ashlii Brooke said...

Jake is amazing! I am so jealous I couldnt come....:( Next Time!!