Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"25 Kicks and Giggles Tag"

I honestly don't know if this is a good thing or not? It has made me think about my own self, but just like the only other 'tags' I've done... it is a reminder of just how boring I really am!!
Here goes...

#1
I still love watching General Hospital each afternoon. (that I can) I've been watching it since I was 15 years old! I am 43... that means I've watched
General for almost 30 years! Wow, I am old!!
#2
I love to color in coloring books! There is nothing like a brand new box of crayons!
#3
As I said, I am 43 years old... I just got my first cell phone in December! No I did not say "a new cell phone" I said "MY FIRST CELL PHONE"! Crazy huh!
#4
I have a facebook page... I know, so does the whole rest of the world! I just think it's funny because when I got it and told my girls... my daughter Ashlii said "Ah... old people are so cute". I do love it!
#5
I can't stop chewing ice!! It think it is a problem! I drive my daughter Amanda CRAZY!! I just love it! I go through cups and cups of it each day... I've chipped my teeth doing it too... it's just terrible. I like it best when it has been in my drink just about 20 minutes... just perfect! I can't stop!
#6
I love shopping at Walmart! ... sorry girls!
#7
I use a lot of hand sanitizer, bleach and Lysol! Enough said!
#8
I've always wanted to live like the people on "Little House on the Prairie" or in "The Walton" home! (Do you guys even know who "The Waltons" are?) I wouldn't last long in either of those times... I know!
#9
I am a tiny bit scared of old people! Not my own relatives! Just old people I don't know.
#10
My re-occurring dream... being chased by an old lady in a wheelchair, I can't run fast enough and I try to scream but nothing comes out!(Hence my fear of old people)
#11
I do not like DLS time!!! I am not excited about losing an hour of sleep! I do love when it starts to stay light longer in the evenings though!
#12
I worry about my children, the husbands of my daughters and my grandaughters! I think maybe too much! Worry, worry, worry! I drive myself crazy!
#13
I love having a "To Do List" LOVE IT!! Most of the things never get done, but I do love listing things for myself. Maybe it makes me feel like I have a life... when I really don't?
#14
I LOVE MONDAYS!! I do! There is something to be said for working hard, staying busy and being on a schedule, that is what my work week does for me. I love that feeling of getting ready on Sunday nights for work the next day?? Go figure... maybe if I tackled my "To Do" list on the weekends more often, I would feel busier? I do enjoy my weekends, just love Monday's as well!
#15
I love a beautiful yard! I do not love what it takes to have that! I can feel it in the air... mowing and weeding are just around the corner!
#16
I am on my 4th load of laundry tonight and so I was just thinking about how much I love the smell of April Fresh Downy! Some of the other smells I just love... freshly bathed little kiddies, rain, sunscreen, campfires, oranges... I could go on!
#17
Well Katie I don't think I can make it to 25, I am too tired tonight. If I save this as a draft and say "I'll get back to it" ... well, I already told you about my "To Do lists" ... you get the point!

6 comments:

Blake and Katie Summers said...

I dont know why but I love hearing about people's quirky personality traits... just goes to show how drastically and weirdly differnt we all are...

Stefanie said...

What funny kicks and giggles! I LOVED reading them. Oh and by the way old people kinda scare me too!

Alex said...

Thanks Kerri! Your a sweetheart! And no worries about Amanda I will keep her safe! Love, Love, that girl!

Shannon Skalla said...

I loved reading this. And what do you know we are the same age! I also love the smell of Downy - You have to finish the rest...I can't wait to read it.

Barry and Robyn said...

You are so funny!! I loved reading this! You're really not as boring as you make yourself out to be. At least I don't think you are.......

emily said...

OH,man...for a minute there I thought you meant you wanted to be a part of OUR Walton Family. :) We are in need of:
Olivia
John
Zebulon
Esther
John Boy
Jason
Mary Ellen
Erin
Ben
Jim-Bob
Elizabeth
and Corabeth.

See why I had to pick unique names for my kiddos??