Sunday, November 29, 2009

IT WAS A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!

Sophie loves entertaining with her Karaoke!



Lots and lots of games!! Cards, board games, pool, video, Bust a move! :) etc.! (Even a little golf)


Dylan and Austen


Nothin better than a bottle and snuggling with uncle Ryan.


It was a celebration of Carl's 47th, which was on yes... "Black Friday"!



We also celebrated Amanda's 21st birthday which was on Saturday!


Ashlii and Cole... the gracious hosts of this event!


Lots of yummy food! :)



Andrew (Christophers son), Austen, Maddie and Mckay


Marni and Lexi

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

How WONDERFUL to have your family there with you! I must say does Marni age? She looks EXACTLY like I remember her!
What a GREAT day you had!

Carolyn Barnes said...

You have a beautiful family, Kerri. A big Happy Birthday to Carl.

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

I am on the hunt for that lovely daughter of yours! I emailed her a week or so ago, okay and like 3 months ago and haven't heard anything back. You pictures here prove that she is in fact alive.... the question is will she contact me? Will you contact me?? Is anybody out there :)??