Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I love that day!











I came across this picture yesterday, I think it is beautiful of both Grandma and Marni. It was taken on Memorial Day up at the cemetery last year. I've been thinking about Grandma more than usual lately. I wish I had more pictures of her than I do. What a neat thing Jeanne did this year by helping us stir up, and share memories of our Christmases with Grandma Grow. That was cool. I included a few other pictures from that same Memorial Day... I thought they were neat as well. The one of Owen and Sophie next to my moms grave is from 2006, I had to throw it in just because it's so cute... and because I CAN! I love this blogging thing. That will probably be the next time we see each other, as extended family anyway. I love that day!

5 comments:

scooter said...

The day just hasn't been the same the years we have skipped going to the cemetery...great pictures! See! You can do this!!

emily said...

Oops, posted as my hubby again, he loves that! :)

Ashlii Brooke said...

I LOVE IT!!! I am so excited. It looks really good!!

Anne Schaefer said...

This is really neat Kerri! Love seeing the pictures. I am trying to set up a blog for us too. Miss seeing you all. We love you. Anne

Jmorrison said...

Hi Kerri this is Jennifer. My mother showed me how to do this. My blog is jennchrisplusnine.blogspot.com