Monday, January 21, 2008

WHAT THE * * * !!























These Pictures are for Ty, since I spoke with him today and he mentioned that they were thinking about breaking out the shorts, t-shirts and flip flops due to their warming weather. Austen and I spent about an hour and a half shoveling this morning only to clear 1/4 of the driveway. Carl, Ryan and Amanda spent hours digging us out this evening! Ryan's car couldn't have made it out of the driveway prior to them shoveling. We figure we had anywhere between 12 to 14 inches of snow in Draper, where we live. (Just today) Other areas received much more. Ty and Tiffany, we can't wait to join you in February... and enjoy the Arizona weather as well!

1 comment:

Ashlii Brooke said...

I got the most fantastic email today from my friend that sent me the Vitamin C stuff. Remember - her hubby is doing his residency in Georgia. Well it snowed there yesterday and they cancelled church. HA HA! I always remember you making fun of the people in Connecticut for cancelling things due to one or less inches of snow. Well her pictures say it all. I sent her your blog today so she could be reminded of what a real Snow Storm was. Here is hers - I think you will get a kick out of it. xo Ash

http://drhansen20.blogspot.com/