Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged! I'm not brave enough to wait!

I have been tagged... I thought I'd post the "I have no quirks" below and leave it for a day, just to see how mean my girls were willing to be. I'm not brave enough to wait. I'll post my own quirks... thank you.

5 unspectacular quirks about myself... hmm...

#1 I can't stand crumbs... why do people have to leave their crumbs?! Enough said...

#2 I don't like other people to do my dishes, especially by hand! Don't bother...
when you leave... I just wash them over. Sorry.

#3 I can't go to sleep unless I have a phone by my bedside? I just can't!

#4 I don't like Austen to go to bed without showering first. The thought of him
sleeping with all of those kid germs on him... Yuk.

#5 I love to chew ice, it's terrible... I have broken so many teeth just chewing ice. I can't really even enjoy a drink unless it has ice in it.

Those are only 5 of my unspectacular quirks believe me!! I have many!

I tag any of you reading this who haven't been tagged!

2 comments:

Ashlii Brooke said...

You are the least quirky person I know - except the crumb thing.

Katie said...

Kerri,
I seriously love you.. your quirks list cracked me up. Funny because I have lots of the same ones. We really need to hang out more!