Sunday, October 26, 2008

That's my boy!



Austen did such a great job this year of playing center! He has played both sides of the line all season and I am so proud of him. I just love watching him play!! He had his last regular season game yesterday up in Oakley, it was such a beautiful day for us to take a drive up the canyon, take in all the Fall beauty and watch our sons team win a football game! Playoffs next Saturday! Go Alta!!


I have had so much fun being the team mom this year, I love these boys!


This was obviously a moment I was not in charge of the camera... nice girls! I included the more flattering picture below to make up for this one.




It was fun having Cole, Ashlii, Sophie, Rubie and Amanda there with us as well. (Ryan had to work)

6 comments:

kerri said...

Holy Crap I Am SEXY!!
-Austen Schaefer

emily said...

Sorry we missed you! The backdrop looks awfully familiar! Your girls are such nerds. Love it.

Ashlii Brooke said...

HA HA - we are funny. That was so fun. Good post Mom - btw - did you not tell Emmer about this??

kerri said...

Yes, I did tell Emily about his game (is that what you're talking about?) She was at home sleeping in! She was up too late the night before with her son who couldn't sleep because he was so scared about seeing his mom in those crazy teeth!

Stefanie said...

Kerri,
Austen is so cute!! I'm with you I LOVE watching my kids play. I'm always sad when the last game comes around.
Good luck to Austen and team in the playoffs!

And yes Austen you are one sexy beast...hahahaaa!

angie said...

I've never been much of a football fan but I really tried this year to pay attention and learn what goes on. I still don't understand it. Good job Austen!! Ashlii and Amanda you two are crazy!