Sunday, January 25, 2009

ARIZONA HERE WE COME!

Early Tuesday morning we will hit the road and take a drive to Arizona. Carl, Austen and I are going to visit Tyler, Tiffany and their kids for a few days.
It will be so nice to visit with family and enjoy the beautiful weather they are having right now.
Ty and his kids came out this summer when Amanda and Ryan got married but we haven't seen Tiffany since last year when Austen and I flew out to visit.
We will be back just in time to see the Arizona Cardinals beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl!
Can't wait!!

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

How FUN!! Have a GREAT and post a bunch of pictures when you get home. Enjoy the warm weather.

Anonymous said...

AGH!!!!! Kerri im SO JEALOUS!!!! you need to take tonz of pictures for me!!!

Chelsie & Ryan said...

Have fun in Arizona!! When I was reading this post to Kennedy she goes, "Awww I'm going to miss grandma Kerri!" gosh the things she says.. see you next week!

Shannon Skalla said...

I so wish I was going to AZ or anywhere warm for that matter. Have a wonderful time. It is very cold here BRRRRR... so think of us freezing in Utah occasionally.

Blake and Katie Summers said...

sure would be nice to spend a few days in arisona weather, have fun!!!